TCA's vision is 'Creative Expression for All' - our mission is to empower communities through the arts
The Trinity Centre is protected by covenant ensuring its use as a community space. Trinity is committed to honouring this covenant and provides a mixture of modern technology and creative urban energy in an historical setting, engaging the local community of all ages in imaginative and socially inclusive projects.
We use income generated from events and hall hire to subsidise our community activities, projects and training, as well as investing in maintaining this Grade II* Listed former church. Many of our projects aim to explore the rich cultural heritage of Trinity and its surrounding communities and increase cohesion.
What we do
Investment in people
- Provision of arts-based education, training courses and projects
- Supporting in personal development through workshops, work and voluntary placements
- Provision of facilities for local residents
- Support for community groups to deliver services to our communities
- Delivering projects that explore themes around local heritage and cohesion
Arts and entertainment
- A Key Arts Provider for the City of Bristol providing community arts, performance, music events and free social events
- Providing a platform for and supporting the development of young local talent
Trinity has no religious or political affiliation. We are open and accessible to all and in particular, focus provision of services to Easton, Ashley and Lawrence Hill wards. We ask that all visitors and Centre users respect each other and treat every as equals in line with the Trinity Code of Conduct.
The Trinity Centre delivers a diverse range of arts projects, innovative training and great gigs - We’re planning for the future and we want local people to get involved
Please consider making a donation to Trinity to help us provide projects and activities for local communities
Trinity Community Arts is committed to empowering communities through the arts. Formed in 2001 to develop the Trinity Centre as a sustainable community arts hub, we work closely with local communities to deliver services that encourage community cohesion, to break down differences. We do this by delivering a range of Projects and Training activities.
If you are interested in giving a donation, time, ideas, skills, connections or support in kind, we'd love to hear from you.