Throughout the year we support independent artists and companies by providing:
- free studio space in our iconic Fyfe Hall
- an opportunity to share work to a mixed audience of programmers, other artists, and local people
- access to networks and programmers, including formal professional development opportunities
- advice and guidance as appropriate from key members of Trinity staff and partner organisations
- free hot desk and meeting space, subject to availability
Artists can be at any stage in their career and work in any performance medium, but they should have strong links with Bristol and its communities. In addition, we are particularly interested in supporting artists and companies who put participation and engagement at the heart of their practice.