Trinity Community Gardens are cultivated and maintained by volunteers
- The Trinity Gardens are open 24hrs and anyone is welcome to come and sit in the garden and enjoy the grounds.
- Dogs are welcome but please scoop their poop and keep with you at all times!
- This is an open garden space with a busy car park – for their safety, please supervise children and ensure all pets are kept on leads
- Please take any rubbish with you and respect the plants and polytunnel
- A trained First Aider is available on site at Trinity any time the building is in use
- We recommend that you only visit the garden during building opening hours
- Please only undertake gardening activities during one of our supervised volunteer or project sessions
View our Groundrules for more information about gardening safety at Trinity.
Last Saturday of every month, 11am-5pm
Come and take part in our monthly volunteer drop-in. Learn to grow fruit, veg & herbs at the Trinity Community Gardens. Get fit, work outside, meet people, and gain knowledge and practical experience.
We provide hot and cold drinks - please make sure you bring food with you as it's hard to work on an empty belly!
For more information, contact Anita O'Flynn, Garden Coordintor: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gardening workshops funded by Awards for All - May to Dec 2012
Project sessions for community groups. If you are an individual interested in gardening, please attend our monthly drop-in session, last Saturday of the month.
- Project info
email@example.com 935 1200