Arts West Side
Info about Arts West Side, our mission and how to get involved!
Through Bristol City Council's Community Asset Transfer Policy, we have taken re-developed 6 West Street, Old Market, to provide a hub for community and arts activities including:
- affordable meeting and office space with reduced rates for local people and groups
- a café with free wi-fi and low-cost Internet access
- exhibition space for local artists
We aim to:
- raise the profile and visibility of local community activities
- provide more community and arts activities within the area
- increase community cohesion and a sense of neighbourhood
- increase volunteer and participatory opportunities
- contribute to the ongoing regeneration of Old Market
Arts West Side - Community cafe office and meeting space in Old Market, Bristol
6 West Street, Old Market, Bristol BS2 0BH
Local venue running small scale community and arts activities.
A base for grassroots voluntary groups and situated along Old Market high street.
We provide an ideal central location for any meeting or workshop or community activity.
- Project info
email@example.com 935 1200
6 West Street,Old Market,Bristol,BS2 0BH