Trinity has a large garden space ideal for marquees, outdoor markets and community festivals
Our garden space can be hired separately, or used as part of your hire if you request in advance (weather permitting!).
Please note that sound restrictions will apply.
The garden is also home to the Trinity Community Gardens permaculture project.
- The Trinity Gardens are open 24hrs and anyone is welcome to come and sit in the garden and enjoy the grounds.
- Dogs are welcome but please scoop their poop and keep with you at all times!
- This is an open garden space with a busy car park – for their safety, please supervise children and ensure all pets are kept on leads
- Please take any rubbish with you and respect the plants and polytunnel
- A trained First Aider is available on site at Trinity any time the building is in use
- We recommend that you only visit the garden during building opening hours
- Please only undertake gardening activities during one of our supervised volunteer or project sessions
View our Groundrules for more information about gardening safety at Trinity.